Anyway, angklung-ed today. It'll be my very last! Haha. As usual, had some laughing therapy with Tiffany. I'll really miss angklung and most people there. :( Sigh. And I'm still freaked out by something. Urrghh. Anyway, I've got something to say.
TIFFANY&DENYSE Hey, though you both joined angklung not long ago, but we still became pretty good friends. Considering the short span of time we got to know each other, its amazing how we can laugh over the slightest things. Haha. Yes Tiffany, you must be laughing your head off now right? Haha. Anyway, I wanna say that you both have brightened my day somehow. I always end up laughing my head off after going to angklung even though my day was very glum initially. Thanks! :D And I'll never forget you guys. ( :
And to the rest of the angklung people whom I often talked to, I'll miss you guys so very much but I'll never forget you people no matter what. ( :
Okay, haha. Sentimental stuffs aside, swim meet's tomorrow! Yeah, after that going out and celebrate! Can't wait.